The protection and legally compliant processing of your data are very important to us. Your personal data are collected and processed in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations (in particular: the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)).
Name and contact details of the Controller responsible for data processing
The Controller, within the meaning of the GDPR and other data protection regulations, is
Eyemaxx Real Estate AG
More information about the Controller can be found in the Imprint (Legal Notice).
Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
a) When you visit the website
When you access our website www.eyemaxx.com, information is automatically sent to our web server by the browser being used on your end device. This information is stored temporarily in what is known as a log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically erased:
- The IP address of the computer making the request,
- The date and time of access,
- The name and URL of the requested file,
- The website from which the site is accessed (referrer URL),
- The browser used, and if applicable, your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider.
We process the above-referenced data for the following purposes:
- To ensure that the connection to the website is established smoothly,
- To ensure that our website is convenient to use,
- To evaluate system security and stability, and
- other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest derives from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances will we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you as an individual.
Contact form and e-mails
When you contact us, we will store your details in order to process the request. These details are provided voluntarily in addition to the mandatory details. If the details stored are telephone contact details, you also consent to us being able to contact you via this means of communication in order to respond to your request.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting you is carried out in accordance with Art. 6(1)(1)(a) GDPR, based on your freely given consent.
You can, of course, withdraw your declarations of consent at any time via email@example.com.
When we are contacted by e-mail, we store the sender’s personal data transferred via the e-mail (e.g. last name, first name, e-mail address, address, telephone number) for the sole purpose of processing the request and in the event of any follow-up questions.
The data are processed in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the aforementioned purpose. If you contact us for the purpose of entering into a contract with us, Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR constitutes an additional legal basis for processing.
These data are erased once they are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected. This is the case once the respective communication with the user has ended. It ends when the circumstances indicate that the issue in question has been finally resolved. Data may be stored for a longer period if this is necessary in connection with a (pre)contractual relationship or for the performance of legal obligations (e.g. statutory data retention requirements).
In order to ensure that our sites are tailored to meet requirements and that they are continually optimised, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about; 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as “Google”). In connection with this, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies are used (see sec. 4). The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website, such as
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the site visited previously),
- hostname of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to the use of the website and internet usage for market research purposes and to ensure that these websites are tailored to meet requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if and to the extent that this is required by law or if third parties process these data as contract processors. Under no circumstances will your IP address be combined with other Google data. IP addresses are anonymised so that they cannot be associated with individuals (IP-masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by using the appropriate settings in the browser software. However, we must point out that if you do this, you may not be able to make full use of all the functionality of this website.
You can also prevent Google from collecting and processing the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
You can find more information about data protection in connection with Google Analytics in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de)
Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6(1)(1)(a) GDPR,
- the transfer is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1)(1)(f) GDPR for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding and legitimate interest in your data not being transferred.
- there is a legal obligation to transfer the data in accordance with Art. 6(1)(1)(c) GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and necessary for processing contractual relationships with you, in accordance with Art. 6(1)(1)(b) GDPR.
Rights of the data subject
You shall have the right:
- to request access to personal data concerning you which is being processed by us, pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR. You may request, in particular, information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data are or have been disclosed, the envisaged data storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data if they were not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the logic involved.
- to request the rectification (where incorrect) or completion of your personal data stored by us without undue delay, pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR;
- to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, where the processing is not necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of processing of your personal data, pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, should you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the data and if we no longer require the data but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that they be transferred to another controller, pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR;
- to withdraw your consent at any time, pursuant to Art. 7(3) GDPR. Consequently, we may not carry out any further data processing which was based on that consent, and
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a general rule, you may contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or of the registered office of our company.
The responsible body for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of the GDPR is
Eyemaxx Real Estate AG
If you want to object to the collection, processing or use of your data by us in accordance with these data protection provisions as a whole or for individual measures, you can address your objection to the responsible body mentioned above.
If you have any questions or concerns about your data protection, please contact the above-mentioned responsible body.
You can save and print out this data protection declaration at any time.